Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Wednesday 5 August 2009

More Hyperbolic-ness

Posted off my last contributions to the Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef project last week - I am rather proud of this one:


a 'pot top coral'. The base is finger crochet - made with some denim FabYarn (yarn made from recycled fabric and I'm selling more of this in one of my Etsy shops) the bobbles on top are from a wool & soy yarn.

The complete Coral Reef will be on display at the PowerHouse Museum in Ultimo from the 22nd August - but there are some sneak previews - I think some of the reef will be on display at the ABC's Knit In this Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment