Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Sunday 17 January 2010

Wombat Battyness

Another letter of the Alphabet project is done - W simply HAD to be a Wombat. There is something so lovable about wombats.



This wombat is from an old Cleckheaton pattern booklet - one of Barbara Lennon's patterns for Australian Wildlife. He has turned out quite adorable :-)

2 comments:

  1. could you please post the pattern? I cannot find one, and my sister has requested one from me for her niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amie - Sorry but I can't do that as the pattern is under copyright. But I can help you to find your own copy. The booklet is called

    Cleckheaton #095, Wildlife in 8 Ply

    and the patterns are the (wonderful) work of Barbara Lennon.

    Best of luck with finding this - it was very popular so there should be quite a few copies out there.

    yours Lyndell

    ReplyDelete