Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Wednesday 27 January 2010

Lillian's new clothes


Lillian is my Blythe doll - named for Lillian Gish. I made 3 of these little knitted dresses with hearts on - one went to my daughter's doll, one is put away for my granddaughter's doll (which she'll get when she's grown up) and this one with frills on for Lillian. Being a movie star, Lillian needs to be more theatrical! She asked for a hat and bag to match and thinks that the outfit looks quite Parisian.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyndall - I am on Gumlace - welcome and just wanted to say that I luv your wombat in the previous entry LOL - there are a handful of Gumlace gals that have blogs too most have the addy at the bottom of their signature ...Bye for now
    Britt in Perth WA

    ReplyDelete