Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Wednesday 22 April 2009

So Old Fashioned :-)


I feel like I qualify as a really old-fashioned Gran'ma at the moment - have finished this sweet little dress for my granddaughter. It hasn't been washed & ironed yet but I couldn't wait to boast :-)

The pattern is from my (large) collection of vintage patterns, circa 50s, they suggest lazy-daisy stitch for the flowers but I did bullion grubs. The fabric is a soft cotton twill.

Now to make the matching bloomers (with frills, naturally) and sun-bonnet :-)

Have also been busy with the Knitting for Blythe swap (on Ravelry) which upset my own Blythe doll somewhat - Lillian demanded that I also knit something for her - such as the trousers I promised ages ago ...

No comments:

Post a Comment