Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Tuesday 17 August 2010

In the Pink

As an extremely unscientific dyer I just love it when the colour comes out of the pot just right - exactly the shade I was hoping for. I was wanting a rather orange shade of pink - salmon or coral but definitely not Barbie.

That roving was white Bendigo Woolen Mills ReadySpin - and now I'm impatiently waiting for it to dry so that I can spin it in with some other colours :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment