Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Tuesday 25 May 2010

Nothing but Blue Skies from Now On

The weather has been all grey and wet here for ummm (feels like) ages ... so on the weekend I spun this up to remind myself that sometimes the sky looks more like this:

It is "ReadySpin" from Bendigo Woolen Mills - which I dyed with Sandolan dyes to a pretty sky blue - then I spun it with approx 16% undyed bamboo fibre. I think the shiny bamboo looks like Cirrus clouds - perhaps with silver linings :-)

I'm going to sell this in "a Coffee and a Yarn" - which is a fab combination of yarn shop + cafe in Newtown. Ellie, whose shop/cafe it is, has taken some of my hand-spun yarns and beanies on commission and they've been selling quite well :-) Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment