Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Friday 4 December 2009

Halter-Neck Dress for Blythe Dolls - pattern

Long sun-dresses with Halter necks are so fashionable this summer here in Sydney, lots of bright print fabrics - making for a very 1970s look!
As part of an on-going project I knitted one of these dresses for Blythe -
in self-patterning sock yarn.


It was so successful I knitted some other versions

















A very adaptable pattern - if you would like to knit one for your Blythe - the pattern is here.

The usual copyright thingos - feel free to use this pattern and adapt but please do not reproduce or on-sell my pattern, please do not sell items made from this pattern and if you use my pattern and post the results on the www - I would like an attribution, thanks.

Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment