Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 5 September 2011

Self Sown Foxglove

Previously I posted about a daffodil that has appeared and flowered in our garden - at least 5 yrs after I last threw daffy bulbs into the soil (here) and now we've a self-sown Foxglove in flower.

I planted foxgloves over 20yrs ago - but although I love the look of them, I haven't planted foxys since (was being cautious about the digitalis - read too many Agatha Christies in my youth.)  Foxgloves are biennials and over the years there have been large leafed 'weeds' which I've usually pulled out but this year I was lazy / busy and one of the 'weeds' has flowered ... proving itself to be a foxglove!!   Really love those spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment