Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Thursday 24 March 2011

Knitting in quantity?

I was trying to calculate the amount I've knitted since Christmas - and I've managed to scare myself!

I seem to have knitted over 13,500 metres of yarn since Christmas !

5 scarves
1 pair fingerless mitts
1 beret
2 adult coats
2 child cardigans (approx 10yr old size)
1 adult vest
2 child vests (approx 10yr old size)
1 child jumper (10yr old)
1 massive shawl
1 dolly jacket

Most of that knitting was for the stage and so I was developing the patterns as I went. Still have a couple of items to make with deadlines that are galloping to meet me - so click clicketty click ...

No comments:

Post a Comment