Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 17 January 2011

Here's Audrey

I've been hankering for a Blythe doll I could call Audrey - for Audrey Hepburn of course - and my Lillian (who is named for Lillian Gish - another movie star famous for having gorgeous large eyes) has been asking for a friend in Sydney. Lillian has friends in Melbourne and she visits them quite often but Lillian gets sad and lonely when she has to leave.

Then I saw Takara's "Simply Chocolate" ... and it was Christmas time and our exchange rate has been quite wonderful ... and ... well Audrey arrived this morning - she is really pretty and quite shy. Lillian has gone all protective :-) and is introducing Audrey to the other crittersNow I must find some time to make Audrey some clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment