Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 22 November 2010

Yarn Dear - Oh Deer!

All the things you can do with yarn :-) and as Christmas is just around the corner ...
Some of the larger craft / sewing stores have cheap papier mache reindeer ... take one of those, some PVA glue, a thinish paintbrush for applying the glue and some nasty acrylic yarn + some time and some sewing pins to hold yarn in place while the glue dries ...


Gee, I'm really into the HANDicrafts ...

Those are some Lizard's Legs - front legs for the knitted Frilled Neck Lizard (see my previous post) he is now in the sewing-up stage.

And - I've been working on the mascot Dog Costume - I posted about the front paws last month. I've had a bit of help with the head - from a friend who made a quarter of the current NRL Team mascot costumes ...

First step is to mock up the head in card - this will become the pattern. I've yet to do the ears but it is looking dog-like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment