Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Sunday 29 November 2009

Hats in The Muse

Well work & life definitely got in the way of the Certificate IV Millinery course especially towards the end of the year and -Big Sigh - I've basically flunked out. Am trying to look at it as a Lesson that - You Can Make Too Many Compromises!

However, I do have 2 hats in the end-of-year exhibition - and they are hats that I'm proud of. The wire-work covered in red chunky knitting I've blogged about before and here it is with my be-Petalled Silk & Straw hat.

The Exhibition is at The Muse at Ultimo TAFE college - lots of lovely hats and some hand-made shoes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment