Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Friday 24 July 2009

Hyperbolic!


One of my current crafting obsessions is crocheting bits of Hyperbolic Coral. Even though I'm not much of a crochet-er.

The Sydney Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef will be on display at the Powerhouse Museum in August and lots of people are busy making bits of marine life in yarn, bits of plastic, video tape etc. Visit sydneyreef@blogspot.com for more info.

There is a workshop this Sunday at the Powerhouse from 3pm - I'm looking forward to it :-)


These are my favourites so far - a group of "sea squirts" from the "recycled sari silk" yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment