Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Wednesday 9 May 2012

Protesty

I'm not one for protests and rallies and such but I am supporting the Protesty.

Etsy is a lovely place to sell and shop for hand-crafts - it's wonderful just to cruise through Etsy and see all that fantastic creativity.  Unfortunately, there is a trend away from genuine hand-crafts towards mass produced goods and reselling; a trend that is threatening to overwhelm Etsy.

So - I've joined over 4,000 Etsians  (shop owners & customers)  and I've put both my shops on "vacation mode" for 24hrs.  
 
For more information - www.protesty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment