Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Tuesday 8 November 2011

A Cat & Doll Story

My elderly Cornish Rex cat felt somewhat neglected and ignored during a recent photo-shot ... she wanted to join in all the fun.


Lillian was still recuperating from her full-body-transplant operation (read all about that here) and was quite alarmed - so she fled the scene.  

But Audrey finds "lions" rather fascinating; so she stayed and was very brave ...

"Perhaps if I distract her with something shiny ..."
However, the cat wasn't very interested in Audrey's new blue art-deco bead ... and for a moment we feared the worse

"She's going to EAT ME !!!"


"Oh - she gave me a kiss"



But the Cat only wanted to smell Audrey ...















And now Audrey and the Cat are good friends.

"I think she likes me"

1 comment: