Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 25 October 2010

Toy Food - let them eat cake

So what did I make for little boy's 4th birthday? I gave him the white & blue striped summer shirt seen in this post (he got the tartan one earlier) and I made him some more felt food. Both grandchildren love playing 'shops' and 'cafe' with the food I made previously (see these posts & post for some pics). Once again I used Umecraft's great patterns, slightly adapted so the food can be 'made'.

Here is the slice of Lemon Meringue Pie - made & in parts












The piece of Chocolate tart with cream & slice of Passionfruit Cheesecake share a base - I embroidered the passionfruit seeds :-)











those cats would like some cake...

And talking of cake - here is my granddaughter wearing the "Marie Antoinette" dress-up dress I made for her ...

Cute huh! and what about the other Blythes? Well I always take Lillian to Melbourne so she can catch up with BiBi - and we found that my daughter has created a lovely little woodland scene for the dolls to stroll about in.

No comments:

Post a Comment