Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 17 May 2010

Knit knit knitty knit

I've finished my "198 yds of Heaven" already :-) and as I have so much knitting to do for other people this little lace shawlette has been something of a guilty pleasure - like chocolate really and in these photos it even looks chocolate-ish.

Rather more beige was this knitting job - part of a costume for the musical I'm working on. It was too large for the new performer and the solution was to shorten it through the shoulders - so I un-knitted then re-knitted the shoulders, the neck band and arm-hole bands. A lovely texture and really easy, 6stitch 2row blocks of alternating Knit & Purl stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment