Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Tuesday 30 March 2010

Making Lace amongst the Ducks

We've been finding lots of lovely images of French lace-makers on the web - most of them are from old post-cards.

They are in Le Puy-en-Velay in France. I presume they lined up outside for the photographer and didn't normally make lace in the poultry yard :-) Love the wooden clogs and their head-wear but just look at how many bobbins are on those pillows!


I don't believe I'm contravening any copyright by posting this image here - but please contact me if there is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment