Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 15 February 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream

Nothing quite like a really ancient joke! I finished these at the end of January but better late than never?

Another letter in the ongoing Alphabet Project - I was stuck for something appropriate for the letter I, most of the alphabet will be animals - Ibis (too hard) Iguana (too similar to Gecko and Lizard) ... Then I came across a wonderful pattern for Ice Cream Cones or if you are on Ravelry the pattern is called Scooped.

Choc is my grandson’s favourite :-) that is a natural un-dyed wool - I modified the pattern to make melting dribbles.

The Strawberry is Bendigo Woollen Mills Alpaca Rich and the cones are Bendigo Woollen Mills "Luxury 4ply" wool held double - it was white, I dyed it with Tea.

1 comment: