Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 16 November 2009

nit knit nut

Have been clicking away and have managed to achieve some FOs (Finished Objects !)

For Granddaughter a bolero and matching beanie:
The Pattern is from Cleckheatons's Cocoon Baby No: 951 but the yarn is Bendigo Woollen Mills new "Luxury" 4ply only I
dyed the yarn with those Blossom Spots myself :-)


For my Etsy shop (IF I can part with it!) a shawl that is just like a cloud - very soft and cuddly, lots of lovely Colinette yarns
in soft sun-rise colours.


My own design - a combination of triangle shawl and rectangle pashmina style shawl with the best features of both. Triangles keep your back warm but are often too short in the front corners - rectangles have length at the front but leave half your back to freeze ... this has back coverage AND fronts that you can wrap, throw over the shoulder, cuddle into ... It also has tassels :-)

Not finished yet but I'm making rapid progress, is a "Maxwell" a Martin Storey for Jaeger. It is a warm zip-up jacket with 2x2 ribbing, polo neck and massive (30sts !!) cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment