Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Thursday 28 May 2009

Green knitted jacket for my nephew


My sister's twins are about to turn 8 - so I've been furiously knitting, trying to get their pressies finished in time.

This one is done - a zip up jacket with cables and a hood. The yarn is from Bendigo Woolen Mills (12 ply in "Guava") the pattern is from a French pattern booklet bought in Paris last time I was there (I just HAD to say that darlings).

It is fun knitting from French patterns when you don't read French - but not really too hard because they give great schematics :-) maps of the garment with ALL the measurements and that makes it easy - sort of.

1 comment:

  1. gasp! i am never going to be able to whip up cables....let alone cables in french with a zip and hood LOL

    ReplyDelete