Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 9 March 2009

Going Interstate

A short post because I'm busy sorting things out and packing; we are going interstate tomorrow to visit relies and will be away for 11 days.

I'll have to put my on-line shops On Vacation and I'll be missing far-too-many Millinery classes but I'm looking forward to seeing some of the family AND I'll be taking lots of knitting projects. When I travel, my suitcase is usually half full of knitting yarns, patterns and needles ... have this fear of running out of things to make!

Have also been doing some finishing :-) this wee dress / top is for a friend's baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment